Tuesday, September 9, 2008

ANTHONY GREEN AND SAOSIN AND CIRCA SURVIVE

Ok, if i have this correctly:
Anthony Green used to sing in Saosin and left to start Circa Survive and then decided to do a side project under his own name...

Last night, super late at night when Steven's Untitled Rock Show played on my TV as I slept, I was woken up by the Anthony Green song "Dear Child." Too tired to listen to the song again or to properly wake up, I hit record on my DVR. This morning I watched the video 3 times before leaving the house and then 10 times today and then my friend Ben sent me this video which is the singer of Saosin singing with Anthony Green on "Dear Child" at a recent show. They look like they're having SO MUCH FUN:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

anthony green is amazing.

Anonymous said...

oh what happened to zolof the rock & roll detroyer, ultragrrrl?

;D