Thursday, November 11, 2010

WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING


Check out our giant space bubbles. They're in the center of the Milky Way and they're 25,000 light years wide. Scientists have no idea what the eff they are.

Now there's a streak in the NYC skyline -- WHICH I MISSED!!!!! I'm calling shenanigans. It's a contrail for sure.

Oil prices are now nearly $90/barrel. There's 40 billion barrels of untapped oil that was just discovered in Brazil. The biggest reason Brazil elected Dilma Rousseff was because she was the former Chief of Energy. She ran all that energy stuff, and now that there's $3,600,000,000,000 (did i do that math right?) in Brazil's land, shit is gonna be huge. I suggest you pick up Portuguese for Dummies asap.

Hollywood and Bollywood are working on becoming bff. I knew "Outsourced" was a great show.

Lastly, there's been a Polio outbreak in Africa. I didn't realize that's still around!


4 comments:

Promotion Codes said...

Nice Article – You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the finest sites on the internet. I will recommend this web site

kalonkis xelosani said...

Nice Article – You კალონკის ხელოსანი ought to be a part of a contest for one of the finest sites on the internet. I will recommend this web site

The Coin Info said...

Superior article I'm gonna bookmark this page ,and great thanks to author for sharing such a info with us

먹튀검증 said...

Aw, this was a really good post. Spending some time and actual effort to produce a very good article… but what can I say… I put
things off a whole lot and never manage to get anything done.
plenty of fish natalielise 스포츠중계