- APOCALYPSE UPDATE: Everyone wants to know my take on the following:
Thousands of Black Birds falling from the sky in Arkansas.
100,000 Fish found dead approximately 125 miles away.
Scientists devising a way to make it downpour in Abu Dhabi.
Biblical floods in Australia.
I just want you all to know that I'm still looking at the facts and trying to fully understand what is going on. It's being suggested that the black birds died from shock due to New Years Eve fireworks. I wonder if the Abi Dhabi deal was part of HAARP and if it was maybe the actual culprit of what happened. I checked the coordinates of the areas affected, and they don't seem to be related at all... but maybe there's something I'm missing:
- Abu Dhabi - 24*28'00.00" N 54*22'00.00E
- Beebe, Arkansas - 34*04'28.13" N 91*53'46.22" W
- Ozark, Arkansas - 35*29'13.13" N 93*49'39.71" W
- The Governor of Pakistan's Punjab province, Salman Taseer, was assassinated by his own security guard today. Reports say that his one of his security guard felt that Taseer's views of blasphemy issues were... blasphemous. This is a huge blow for a country whose people attempted to give the death penalty to someone who was accused of speaking poorly against the prophet Mohammad.
- Shares in BP oil have reached a 6 month high since competitor company, Shell, have been rumored to place a takeover bid on the company... AND apparently the clean up costs might become less than expected. If you buy shares in BP, let me know what it's like to deal with the Devil.
- Obama is installing a huge food safety bill that is meant to give the government greater regulation control. This comes in light of all the egg recalls.
- Foot & Mouth Disease is spreading throughout South Korea despite quarantine efforts. There were 83 confirmed cases so far.
- A 10-year old boy shot his mom in the head and killed her on Sunday. Obviously, this is really fucked up.