Wednesday, November 23, 2005

MAZEL TOV!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I just wanna give a big Mazel Tov to Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman on their recent wedding. I don't know either of them, but I think they make a really cute couple. I've always had a soft spot for Xtina since reading an interview she did in Interview magazine back in 1999/2000 where she name dropped Basquiat in a way that made me actually think she knew what she was talking about. I always found her to be a bit brighter than people ever gave her credit for, and the fact that she married this Jordan guy when she probably could've had any back up dancer she wanted, makes me think that she knows what's up.

Now my question to anyone out there who might be in the know: Did she convert or did they just have a Jewish wedding? She's got a tattoo with hebrew letters on her arm (in honor of Jordan), and considering the wedding was a jewish one when it could've been secular makes me wonder if she has gone the Marilyn Monroe route of becoming a jewess. Anyone know?

In other news, Gurj and Jordan have the best blogs right now. Will somebody buy them some Chanel already?

Also, Nightmare of You have hit the road with the (International) Noise Conspiracy. Click Here for tour dates. Go to their shows and tell Brandon that I say hi. Chances are I'll be talking to him via sidekick when you do it so it'll be super trippy for him... not so much for me or you.

1 comment:

Hugh said...

Oh my god, there is really much effective info above!
check | check | check