Tuesday, April 4, 2006

ACROSS THE STARS

I just updated the news section of the Stolen Transmission website. Please go check it out.

While on the topic of Stolen Transmission... If any of you got an i<3Music T-shirt from the SXSW party, please take a photo of yourself wearing it and send it to me.

And, if you go to any of our band's myspace pages (The Oohlas, Permanent Me, Monty, Bright Light Fever), you'll notice that you can listen to AND add their songs to your myspace page. If you add their song to your myspace page, send me an email with your address and my space address so i can send you a super special Stolen Transmission goodie bag.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Thanks a lot for information. I can say that I made a this shop as it is a website with really good things to pop in.
1 | 9 | 9