Did you get my first book, The Pocket DJ? If you did, could you pleaes please send me a photo of you holding the book?
thank you so much!
I have a second book coming out on March 3, that's called the Pocket Karaoke, that's like a part 2 of the Pocket DJ. So even if you don't feel like you're up for getting up on stage and performing a a karaoke event, there are still some great playlists in there... more than the last book, i think.
You can pre-order it here:
Here's a short description (from bn.com):
Your nights of poring over massive karaoke binders are over! With more than two thousand songs handpicked and organized by music industry insider and DJ Sarah Lewitinn (a.k.a. Ultragrrrl), Pocket Karaoke is the definitive, portable guide to making your next karaoke performance unforgettable -- in all the right ways. This must-have reference book includes:
• SONG LISTS BY ARTIST: Featuring all of the best artists, along with levels of difficulty, drink minimums, performance tips, and similar artists.
• SONG LISTS BY GENRE: From oldies to new wave, disco to emo, funk to hip-hop, all the crowd-pleasing favorites are listed here.
• SONG LISTS BY CELEBRITIES: More than thirty musicians, DJs, and journalists list their top five favorite songs to perform at karaoke and why.
• SONG LISTS BY OCCASION: With duets, seductive little ditties, roof-raising party-starters, and more.
• Plus KARAOKE GEAR -- where to buy online, all-in-one systems, and computer programs to take your obsession to the next level!