Friday, August 24, 2007

I SAT ALONE AND I DIDNT CARE

I just came from the stellastarr* show at Highlight Ballroom, and it was so fucking great at moments that I felt like I was back in 2001. Just watching people lose their minds over this band that has been totally snubbed by so many people made me feel so satisfied in a way. Like, i was in on a secret I got to share with about 1000 others. It's been so long since I've seen them play and God hearing their old songs was just the most fantastic thing on earth.

My brother and I appeared in their video for "My Coco" back in 2002 (or maybe 2001). It was directed by my friend Adam Neustader (sp?) who is now marrying my friend Audrey Levy! They met at the old Orchard Bar party so Karen and I are DJing their wedding!!!!

Anyway, here's the fantastic video:

No comments: