Monday, August 20, 2007

PHONE PROBLEMS



I have been a huge fan of t-mobile sidekicks for years. I've encouraged over a dozen of people to get a 'kick... and that doesnt include the amount of people who have emailed me from this blog to let me know that they got a 'kick after reading about it on my blog.

Now, these sidekick 3s have been getting mixed reviews. I got one, and at first I was a bit iffy about it due to the shitty service, the dropped calls, the dropped aims, but I got over the inconveniences. A week ago, Brandon said that when he flipped his screen open on his phone, that a piece flew out. This seemed weird to me since brandon is typically quite meticulous with his things and treats them really well. Then about a week after that, the same thing happened to me. That was annoying, but I dealt with it. Yesterday, Gurj said the same thing happened to her. Anyway, the reason I need a new phone is because the screen comes up as totally static and so no texts can be written, no emails can be written, no numbers can be searched for. LAME.

The company that i bought insurance with, Asurance or whateverit's called, refused to give me a phone for free, even though it's a piece of shit phone that broke because it was poorly manufactured. I pay about $5 dollars a month, since november, which comes out to about $50... plus the $110-150 that they want me to pay for the new phone -- that comes out to about $200. For $200 i can buy a new phone!

WHAT A SCAM!

Not to mention, I've been a tmobile user since 2003! There's a certain rebate that I could be up for... if I didnt renew my service for another two years a few months ago. Did I mention that I have two tmobile accounts under my name -- both of which get paid for on time?

I'm sorry, but I DO NOT WANT TO PAY $150 FOR A PHONE THAT NEEDS TO BE REPLACED FOR REASONS THAT ARE NOT MY FAULT.

sorry... just wanted to vent.

No comments: