Wednesday, November 19, 2008

BRITNEY SPEARS COUNTDOWN - 13 DAYS

We're thirteen days away from Britney Spears' album release for Circus and I can't stop listening to it. I posed this question to my twitter friends and I'll post it to you guys:
in "womanizer", do you think it's "i got your crazy" or "i got you're crazy"? the two of them are very different. VERY.

Anyway, here is a video for "Gimme More," which was shot in the heyday of her bi-polar psychopathic breakdown. It's pretty fucking genius and I think she may have directed it herself:


And here's one of the best pop songs ever written: "Love Will Tear Us Apart" by Joy Division:


I would like to coordinate a covers album for Britney. As in songs she should cover. It would include all the songs I've been posting in this countdown. Holy shit... couldnt you image that? It'd be fucking genius? Britney would be EPIC. Her covering Joy Division? Her covering the Pumpkins and Hole?? WILL BRITNEY'S A&R PERSON PLEASE CONTACT ME TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN. I NEED TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN. PLEASE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

DO YOU ALREADY HAVE IT AND WHERE CAN I GET IT?!

JMR said...

haha britney chose the director of the video herself, it was her concept i believe :)

i think she should do some old school madonna covers, being that she is one of her influences :]

Baybay Mama said...

I can't wait for the britney album!

Anonymous said...

True Britney Spears fans can easily put aside all the recent crap that society & the media has put poor Brit through. Her music is great and she is truly gifted & talented. I think I saw her upcoming 2009 Concert Date Info at www.BritneySpearsTourDates.com so don't forget to check her out.