Monday, November 3, 2008

TWILIGHT CRAZY

OK, OK, OK... I'm kind of Twilight crazy just like every other bitch with ovaries in this world.

Here is Paramore's video for "Decode" for the Twilight Soundtrack. I think that out of all those shitty bands coming from the scene, I like Paramore the most because Haley is a fucking star:


Also, Rob Pattinson and the director of Twilight, Catherine Hardwicke, will be at the Apple Soho Store tonight. Click here for more info.

And lastly, I recommend you follow @MrEdwardCullen on twitter. He's kind of hilarious.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This just made me even more excited for the movie.

Meg said...

i agree with you on paramore; their lead singer can actually sing.

...and with 'twilight', i just plain can't wait

Anonymous said...

*hailey

jsyk

Anonymous said...

Paramore wins Woodie of the year and gets mooned in the process... lol!!

http://embed.mtvu.com/

mens boots said...

I'm not a fan of twilight but I really like this movie espcially edward.