Thursday, November 16, 2006

WIND IT UP

So after reading/hearing a few comments about how horrible my hair was... and after seeing a few unflattering photos that were accented by my sometimes blonde, sometimes silver, sometimes blue, sometimes purple hair -- i decided to to black. I LOVE HAVING BLACK HAIR. It's so much easier to handle, look at, match with, and live with. I started feeling like "that girl" with the purple hair. I dont want to be "that girl." It's just not my thing. Not to mention that during and after cmj week i had a total stress-attack, and black was the haircolor of choice. Plus, I was going to Brandon Schmidt's wedding, and I wanted my hair to match my dress.

Here's the new and improved black hair:


Black hair plus TONS of sleep, have made me a healthier, happier, woman.

So tomorrow, which is now today (i'm still in the office, btw... kill me), i'm throwing a very special Stolen Transmission for a girl whom I've known for nearly 10 years (omfg). I'm not gonna get into specifics, but you can get the idea of the gist of the party from the flyer, i suppose:



OK, so i'm gonna go down to Revolver and meet up with Gurj, whom is djing there right now in place of Josh. It's pretty close to our home... what luck!

No comments: