Tuesday, May 8, 2007

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE NEW SIGNINGS IN THE BLOG POST BELOW THIS ONE

Now that all of the hullabaloo has died down, I think it's time for me to get something off my chest:
I blog while drunk.

It happens. Alcohol is a depressant, and after spending 2 days in the scortching hot sun (which was preceeded by a few days in the crazy new york streets where I went missing for a while after falling asleep in a DJ booth), I think stuff just started to get to me.

Have you ever had so much chocolate that you never wanted chocolate ever again? But then a few hours pass and you're like "you know, i dont HATE chocolate, i just had a chocolate overload and I needed a break."

That being said, i dont hate any genre of music or their fans. I really don't.

I think i was also upset because some bitch wrote on some blog's comments that i slept with a married friend of mine IN THE BACK ROOM OF MISSHAPES OF ALL PLACES -- she "heard from a friend of a friend and ohmygod how does his wife not know?!" -- type of bullshit. and god, that enraged me for a million reasons. in the back room of the old misshapes this is what happened: you got drink tickets, your photo taken, and if you needed to, there was a hair iron on duty incase you had an emergency hair straigtening.

What's ironic is that on the date in question, i was on a date with the dude's best friend. I get so angry at shit like this. SO ANGRY. So i guess that anger got the best of me and made me declare a fatwah on emo for no reason. I mean, i really do think that a lot of those bands and fans would benefit from checking out different music. but indie rock can be just as derivative and same sounding and at least the kids at the emo shows are excited about being there, which is what drew me to it in the first place.

No comments: