Friday, May 11, 2007

RUNNING UP THAT HILL

Today someone from MySpace came to say hello. I told this guy about some glitch that I found out about with Myspazz... turns out he didnt know about it and had me email his associates to explain it. One of them was Tom from MySpace! That was overwhelmingly exciting for me... I'm such a nerd.

Over Passover, I caught a program on PBS's NOVA called "Kings of Camouflage" which was about Cuttlefish... one of the most fascinating sea creatures (or any creature) I've ever seen. Since then, i've become obsessed with trying to find out more about the weird fish, which is more along the lines of a mullosk and kind of looks like a squid meets a happy dog.

Their color and shape changes instantly, and can flash like a television set. They're also very intelligent and have a memory.

You have to check it out. It's unbelievable.

No comments: