Friday, December 10, 2010


Over the summer a bunch of friends went to the circus in Coney Island and invited me and my friend Charles to come. As Charles and I walked down the corridor through the subway station at CI I spotted a poster for the circus we were about to see. "Dude," I said to Charles, "there's animals in this circus. I don't know how I feel about that." Charles didn't like it either, and we opted out, waiting on the beach until our friends go out.

Which is why I'm excited about the Rock & Roll Circus Party at Lincoln Center... instead of using animals for my entertainment, it looks like they'll be using bands. Same diff. Who's gonna take me? I'm a super fun date and I look like a chimp, so you wont be missing out on animals completely.


Bokolis said...

Thanks for tor turning me on to this.

Why is the one on Monday free of charge? What's so special about the Tuesday show?

I say that because, as the untrained ear, there doesn't appear to be much between the acts except for grooming...and I'm not talking about Zinner's hair.

mens boots said...

I love circus this is the place where all kids enjoy.

Jarred said...

Very helpful info, thank you for your article.
Fossil - ES3000 (Mini/Rose/Glitz) - Jewelry | Lola Cosmetics - Pin-up Pout Plumping Lipstick (Bettie) - Beauty | Primigi Kids - Neila-E FW11 (Youth) (Grey Suede) - Footwear