Saturday, July 29, 2006

AND I AM ALIVE

The other day i was flipping through the channels when I spotted what appeared to be Real Sex on HBO. Can someone tell me why all the women have massive bushes? The whole thing is so disgusting, but sometimes, like a car crash, you can't help but look. I wish there was a version of that show with less hair. Also, Storm from Rockstar: Supernova was totally one of the "man on the streets" talking about masturbation or anal sex or something.

My friend Brian Montuori, has started a blog. He's one of the best artists out there and the only artist whose original art I hang on my walls in my room. There's one in crayon of a warewolf running from a walkie-talkie that he made for my birthday a few years ago, and there's an illustration of neil diamond he made me using his own pubic hair for chest hair... it always comes back to bush. Anyway, his blog is weird and interesting just like the man. This is one of the worst photos i've ever seen, but absolutely one i'll never forget. It's the weirdest thing i've ever seen in my life n so many levels. I got it from his blog:

No comments: