Tuesday, October 14, 2003

kill me please.

I just found out TODAY that I was on the guestlist for the Sigur Ros/Radiohead rehearsal show LAST NIGHT.

Oh my God. I want to sit in the corner and mainline Oxycontin to get over this heartbreak. Thank God tonight isn't a sober night, and thank God I have about 2 birthday parties to attend (jasper and lara), 1 show (the prosaics), and a party at my house that Nate is throwing for his Tampa dudes -- he's cooking. I can get drunk and drown my misery in my booze. FUCKING RADIOHEAD AND SIGUR ROS ON THE SAME STAGE MOMENTS AFTER EACH OTHER AND I MISSED IT AND I WAS ON THE FUCKING GUEST LIST WITH A FUCKING PLUS ONE!.

I could've invited the hottest guy i know to that show and he'd be legally obligated by the laws of Rock and Roll to be the best lay of my entire life. Not that I'd want that ... but i'm just saying! Oh, and not that I'd need a Radiohead/Sigur Ros ticket to get laid... I'm just sayin... Cause i would've ended up taking Daniel the Orthodox Jew anyway. ORTHODOX JEW.

While on the topic, fark.com, freep.com, and bust.com have listed me as their pick of the day. I set up that profile as a social experiment when I did a piece for SPIN called "Rock Star Personals." yes... it was a social experiment.

speaking of experiments...

HOLY SHIT! MONKEYS CONTROL ROBOTS WITH THEIR BRAINS! Article from the Washington Post.

No comments: