Friday, February 6, 2004

BUMP AND GRIND

I got bumped off "The O'Reilly Factor" today. However, they might have me appear on the show on monday to discuss Grammys. Apparently Russell Simmons said something news worthy, so he's going on. Bummer. The real sad story is that I was gonna wear this Donnie Darko inspired shirt i made last night.


I also DJed at Pianos last night. I dont think i'll be DJing there again on thursday nights. I think Keribomb and Belvy are awesome and sweet as could be -- however, their other promoter, Sarah, yelled at me for playing Madonna and Psychedellic Furs... saying the songs weren't rock enough (and that there was a strict NO MADONNA rule that i wasn't aware of). I was bumped off pretty abruptly and needless to say, I don't think Sarah and I get along.

No comments: