Sunday, February 1, 2004



Large Screen Projections + Drunk People = Lots of Fun. You know what? No matter how old i get, making the shadow of my hand poke people on projections just never gets old. It's like, awesome. When I DJed at Pianos today for the new Vicious day-time party that Audrey and Jasper are doing, I made sure to cup the butts of every footballer I could. I think they liked it.

I started drinking today at 2pm during brunch. There's this place down the block from me called Essex and they serve unlimited mimosas for brunch and I think I had about 5 by the time i was done eating -- which was at 4. At Pianos I had about 3 more drinks -- you'd think that by some point during the day i'd be drunk like funk, but nope. Sober. Painfully sober. I think my brother was drunk tho. He sure was acting like he had one too many drinky drinks in his belly. I danced to some Madonna and boogied to the sounds of DJing by Dave from the Stills and Greg K (formerly Electro Greg). I think i'm gonna play "Sweet Caroline" by Neil Diamond more often.

After the party I went over to Arlene's Grocery to check out Surefire. These kids are 17 and 18 years old and fucking talented as fuck. Plus, they're totally reviving the Prince Valient haircut. The boys performed about a dozen strong songs that were very power poppy -- kinda like Rooney. Oh my god, i'm so gonna write these boys a movie script like the Monkeys. They'd be awesome for that.

Oh, by the way, the half time show today was crazy fucking shit. I'm no prude -- i mean, despite the rumors going around -- but that thing was like, whoa. You know, I'm all for Justin ripping the clothes off of women, particularly when one of those women might be me, but tonight was... OH WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYING? I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT AND WISHED HE TIT FUCKED JANET RIGHT ON THAT STAGE WHILE P.DIDDY STOOD AROUND TRYING TO SCRAPE UP ANY LAST BIT OF RESPECT THAT HE MIGHT HAVE AND THROWN OUT A BUNCH OF "UH UH YEAH, YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING, UH UH."

Jason's got a photo up already of this, but i'm gonna trump him with this one. Please look closely. It's like she's got SNE (spontanious nipple erection) and there's a star surrounding the nip that's about the size of her big areola. This, my friends, is my trump card:

No comments: