Tuesday, February 24, 2004

UMMMM....

I just got really drunk on bizniz hours. It's ok tho, i work in rock and roll. That's what i tell myself. Anyway, i'm listening to "Apocalypse Please" by Muse at the moment. I'm on my fourth listen and each time i wanna fucking freak the fuck out. it's the best song, not counnting "hey ya!" that i've heard in ages. it's amazing. i wanna like, do something destructive and constructive all at once. i wanna scream. Please, for the love of God, please listen to this song. I will AIM it to you if you ask. I will fucking sing it for you. I want to listen to this song, and nothing but this song, for the next 15 hours. I know that i'm drunk right now, but i'm likethis when i'm sober as well. It's like I'm listening to Mozart for the first time and witnessing genius first hand. I can't listen to this loud enough.

No comments: