Wednesday, September 1, 2004

BACK HOME!

I finally made it back home. I asked the lady at the car rental place to stay on the phone with me this time so i wouldn't get lost finding the place like I did on monday. She was so sweet and directed me to where I had to go. They over charged though. Apparently with some credit cards you dont need to get a certain insurance coverage, and they naturally didn't tell me this. So my mom, being the darling that she is, is gonna call and sort things out. That will save me $85!

There's a new Misshapes Galler up right here. It makes me so happy to be home.

Friends, Tom's roommate Dave Shitehouse is in town this weekend. I'm warning you in advance because he's very cute so you need to meet him. I'll be taking him to Misshapes. You can touch him if he lets you. Hi Dave!

Karen is due back soon. I can't wait. I miss her. She went to Reading and all she brought me is mud.

Um... My Brother Lawrence is awesome. Read his blog.

And stellastarr* is playing their last show of the year at Motherfucker this weekend. You need to go. If you dont, you will die. That would be absolutely tragic, but we all have to die sometime.

Anyone know when the next Sons of Sound show is? I missed their last one and I feel like running into a wall as a result. Join me?

Oh! Tenafly people: Brad Miller (class of 98) got engaged!

6 comments:

Nylund said...

I have a photo of Dave Shitehouse on my computer (from our London trip) and the girls always want to know who he is.

He is totally going to get gang raped.

Anonymous said...

Audrey & Dennis make my heart feel happy and my mouth say *aaaaawwwwwwww*...

-Jasie
http://www.jasietarae.com

n. said...

sons of sound are playing sept 18th at sin-e.

so gooooooooooooooooooooood.

Anonymous said...

Ah, sweet New York City... the enchanting smells, the subway Mariachi bands, the crazy guy/lady on the corner that yells at everyone (every corner has one!), the proudly pale people with their black summer clothes and mostly destructive social habits, and finally - the feeling that you can do or say anything at all and still not be as annoying as someone from Miami.

Welcome home, Sarah!

MG said...

I'm totally getting my butt on the DC-->NYC bus this Sunday to make it to the stellastarr* show. It'll be my first Motherfucker experience. I'm very excited.

Anonymous said...

the sons of sound are lame lame lame. That one guy looks like a British Pee Wee Herman. How much worse can it get?

cyris