Wednesday, August 3, 2005

JELLYBEAN, YOU COULD NEVER COMPREHEND THE INTELLECT OF HER MIND

Giant Magazine explains all the fuss behind the awesomeness of Joy Division.

Also, my Prom date Mikey Epstein, sent me this article called How To Find a Jewish Boyfriend. Evidently he's been speaking to my mom or something.

And to keep you entertained and me humbled...

Ultragrrrl: i thought "gall" meant "nerve"... like "you have some nerve"
Ultragrrrl: "he had the gall to call."
KarenPlusOne: doesnt it?
Ultragrrrl: oh, it does!
Ultragrrrl: i didnt scroll all the way down.
KarenPlusOne: hahahaha
KarenPlusOne: i can just see you taking the SATs.. like, picking B because you didnt realize there were 2 other choices
Ultragrrrl: hahahaha
Ultragrrrl: i did so bad on the SATs cause the day before i cut my hair COMPLETELY OFF. imagine it was longer than it is now and i cut it like as short as wynona ryder's hair in "girl iterrupted" but maybe a wee bit longer in the front.
Ultragrrrl: so i spent the whole time wondering if i looked good
Ultragrrrl: and was like "oh, yeah, important test in front of me!"
KarenPlusOne: HAHAHAHAHA
KarenPlusOne: i just remember drinking way too much coffee that morning and my hands wouldnt stop shaking
KarenPlusOne: i thought i was a drug addict

No comments: