Wednesday, August 11, 2004

I TAKE THAT BACK

This is you:


Speaking of monkeys, Supergrass are going on a six date tour of the east coast. Thank you to my new favorite blog ThighsWideShut for the info on my favorite, hottest simians who are celebrating ten years of being ape-like and awesome. When they played NYC in the first quarter of '03, i went to see them 4 times in a row. I was grassed out.

This looks pretty shitty.

Gimme five. Now i eat your face.

Kinda gay.

The Britney and Kevin of rhinos.

6 comments:

Nylund said...

you didn't post the orangutan that I sent you where he's dressed up like a boxer and he has his arms up in victory.

Anonymous said...

dude i wear antiperspirant and therefore do not sweat through my aqua polos.

Thigh Master said...

and much love to you my dear.

you SPIN me right round baby!!

jeddeth said...

how are we not afraid of our bosses looking at our blog and seeing what we are up to at 2:30 in the afternoon?

Anonymous said...

just wondering how you got to be ultragrrrl, i'm a big fan of "making out with...". i'm trying to figure out what to do with the rest of my life, maybe you could give me some tips on which is the right path to journalism???

ashleyb_usn@yahoo.com

boss said...

all these monkeys and u forgot the real monkey: ian brown... cya