Thursday, August 5, 2004



Anonymous said...

that's great - i can't wait to see saddam's bowhunting skills and computer hacking skills.

napoleon dynamite was the best movie i've seen all year. it's pretty sweet. it's awesome. it's incredible.


Napoleon Dynamite said...

That's pretty much the best post ever

Anonymous said...

just in my new pets from scotland:


Anonymous said...

ot, but back to your favorite subject Donnie Darko.
video a friend directed me to, it was kinda cool, music by the blue aeroplanes.

Anonymous said...

sorry forgot link.....

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow, he must have trained with these guys!!

Nick_Likes_You said...

Don: Hey, Napoleon. What did you do last summer again?
Napoleon Dynamite: I told you! I spent it with my uncle in Alaska hunting wolverines!
Don: Did you shoot any?
Napoleon Dynamite: Yeah, like, fifty of them! They were surrounding my cousin! What the heck would you do in a situation like that?
Don: What kind of gun did you use?
Napoleon Dynamite: A friggin' twelve gauge, what do you think?

Henry said...

Thanks so much for your post, really effective data.
nice blog | check blog | electronics