Friday, October 14, 2005

DEAD CITY SUNBEAMS

Is it Friday already?

Lastnight, after my fast, my Brother Lawrence and I went with Rob Hitt.com and Alex S. to see My Chemical Romance at the Continental Airlines Arena. We were a little late because my mom first loaded up Alex and Rob with homemade Egyptian delights like spinach and cheese konafa and baklava before sending us on our way. i"ll write about the show later, but my ears are a little deaf from all the kids screaming at the top of their lungs. Honestly, they were louder than the band, and I'm still in a slight bit of shock over the experience.

After the show, I went with Rob and Alex to this new(?) party in Brooklyn that the Misshapes crew were DJing. It was at this really amazing loft space called Monsoon (or was it Mamoun?... it was on N.10th between bedford and driggs), and pretty much seemed like the type of party you would see in a movie that was supposed to be the quintessential New York City party... only it was in Brooklyn. I NEVER go to Brooklyn, but I'd actually return to this thing in the future. I guess it's every thursday, but I'm not 100% sure.

Anyway, my legs are exhausted from all the running around, dancing, and jumping around I did last night, but not tired enough to keep me from exploding into bursts of fun at tonight's STOLEN TRANSMISSION. Will you people come say hi to me when you come?

No comments: