Tuesday, October 28, 2008

PLEASE GIVE ME THIS

According to The Secret, if I ask for something, I will get it. It's been working pretty well so far, and so I will ask for something now on my blog:



I would like to get the new G1 Google Android Phone for T-Mobile. I have been kicking around with a Sidekick ID for almost the past year after my Sidekick3 kicked the bucket mysteriously (the backlight refuses to work and I NEVER get calls).

So, if anyone reading this would like to give me a G1 Google Android Phone, I would be really happy. I don't have $350 to pay for it. The only way I could get it for $170 is if I add an additional phone line, which seems really silly.

Thank You!
Love,
Sarah

3 comments:

laurie with a beat said...

Hey, not sure if this involves an upgrade or if it's just flat out priced BUT...

Starting tomorrow the G1 will be sold at Walmart stores for $148.99. I suppose it's worth checking out?

My boyfriend has it. He's inlove with it. Totally worth getting.

Ultragrrrl said...

that's a huge help! thanks! do you know if it includes going to walmart.com? there aren't any walmart stores in the NYC area.

mens dress shirts said...

Nice I like this phone slider. what do you think HTC phone?