Tuesday, November 18, 2008

BRITNEY SPEARS COUNTDOWN - 14 DAYS

I'm counting down to the days until Britney Spears' new album Circus comes out because I want her to fucking WIN! Britney Spears FTW, if you will.

I got the album last night. It's fucking great. I thought Blackout was totally fucking sublime. Like, surprise, this album is fucking great because she was totally strung out and crazy when she recorded it so you can hear her fucking pain. She's fucking Courtney Love.

Here's "I'm A Slave 4 U"... I think people probably m'bated to this video:



Here's the video for Hole's "Miss World." When I was 14 or 15 I wanted to be Courtney Love. She was my fucking idol. I LIVED LIVED LIVED LIVED for the album Live Through This. I had to listen to it every day because Courtney was the only person who sung the words I felt before I even knew I felt them. I'm gonna name drop for a second because I am so stoked: About a month ago Courtney emailed me on MySpace!!!! I wrote her back saying "OMG I have been waiting 13 years for this email!" And then we talked on the phone for an hour. Dude, I NEED TO INVENT A TIME MACHINE SO I CAN GO BACK TO 1995 AND BE LIKE "OMG SARAH YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING FLIP YOUR SHIT WHEN I TELL YOU WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN 13 YEARS!" I told Courtney about my break up with Brandon in full detail that I would reserve for a therapist. Maybe she'll write the Brandon and Sarah breakup record so he doesn't have to. No hard feelings btw me and him, but breakups are hard. We're still bff. Yay. Anyway... "Miss World":





Bonus:
I'm adding this Hole video for their cover of "Gold Dust Woman" just because the song is totally rad and I totally forgot about it until i was looking up the video for "Miss World":

1 comment:

laeoux74 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.