Tuesday, March 9, 2004

C'MON C'MON

I've been meaning to post all day, and all last night, but the internerd has been whack. Basically, Marc Spitz got me the most thoughtful gift a human being has ever gotten me (not including family members). He brought me back from Los Angeles the tea cup that Morrissey drank out of during his interview with him. I was holding the tea cup in Sia's office showing it to her and miming how I would be drinking tea/coffee out of it when it dawned on me: Morrissey actually put his lips on that cup and it's never been washed. I literally started jumping up and down with more excitment in my mind than ever before. Seriously. I've never been so completely excited about an imanimate object before in my life. I think the last time I felt excitement like this was over an actual human being that i was actually in love with. How shallow can I possibly be? As shallow as a tea cup apparently.

No comments: