Tuesday, March 2, 2004

YOU MUST BE FUCKING KIDDING ME

Do you want to know what the big fucking surprise was on "Average Joe: Hawaii"? The big fucking surprise on "Average Joe: Hawaii" was that she fucking used to go out with Fabio. No fucking way that was our surprise. I was expecting cancer. I was expecting "i've got herpes." I was at least expecting "i've got another boyfriend back home." But NOT "My exboyfriend is Fabio." Who the fuck cares? Honestly, first of all, that's not something I would make public. Why did her hunk leave? Why did that matter? Honestly, somebody tell me. Was I screaming "No fucking way!" too loud that I missed it? I feel so robbed by the producers of the series. Note to producers: Next time you say "there will be a big fucking surprise" i want you to bring Fabio TO THE SET to fuck the girl infront of the guy she choose while his hair is blowing whistfully in the wind. That would be slightly shocking.

No comments: