Friday, March 5, 2004

FREE MARTHA!

Look. A little naked boy with a monkey on his head.

Martha is guilty. My mom is gonna be pissed.

Last night I had a bunch of bloggers/temp over my house to increase my dorkatude. I played them the Killers album once and then they wanted to hear it again and again. Sadly, Giulia wasn't there to fawn at images of Brandon Flowers. Tim from London came over and so Sarah Wilson made her return to Apt #3a to celebrate. Also, someone made someone else puke and my toilet broke. I kicked everyone out before 1am because I like to sleep these days. And then i forgot that I was supposed to go to Remote Tavern to meet up with Brian and Catrinel, but eeek... change of pliz-ans.

I just got Johnathan Rice's album in the mail today. He's so super fantastic. Just a simple singer song writer with a voice that varies between Ryan Adams and Chris Martin.

First a 2 headed baby and now a three headed frog? Seriously people, time to start worrying about water pollution.

SARAH'S SO EXCITING NOW THAT IT'S PURIM AND BY JEWISH LAW SHE IS REQUIRED TO DRINK UNTIL SHE CAN'T SEE NO MO. Learn more on Karen Plus One and Manishewitz.

And something very cool that Alex P sent around.

No comments: