Tuesday, September 2, 2003

Sorry for the lack of posts...

It's cause I haven't been sober enough to get behind a keyboard and type type away. I'd love to recap, but that would require remembering things. I recall my reunion with Greg and Raphael... it was like something out of a movie. I missed my boyfriends very much. We've all been busy, or broke, or domestic, but there is no safe dancefloor in nyc once Pulp is played. My apartment is also a hotel. Sarah has sadly moved out. Millions have moved in. I think i had a party before motherfucker the other night. I know there were a lot of bodies in my room. A lot of beer consumed. A lot of DJing fights. I danced on tables at some point this weekend... but i never got TOTALLY drunk. I always had control. I miss losing control. I cant get to that point anymore, and well, to be honest, I sort of miss it. However, I'm sure the people around me are totally psyched that they dont have to deal with my off key singing of "Please, Please, Please Let me Get What I Want," however, they do have to deal with me being a total psychopath... but that's my M.O.

No comments: