Monday, May 16, 2005

IMPORTANT

I accidently put the wrong stamp price amount on a huge shipment of Oohlas CDS and found out that a lot, if not most, never reached their final destination -- nor the grounds of Stolen transission since a return address was ALSO missing since I was paranoid that whomever was doing some mean blog would find out where to find me. Now that I know where this person lives, i'm not worried, so return address will return to the packages. Sadly, what this means is that a shit load of Oohlas cds are hanging out at the post office and I'm unable to locate them.

If you ordered a Oohlas CD and never recieved it, please EMAIL ME to let me know so i can promptly send you a new one -- free of charge of course: sarahlewitinn@gmail.com
put in the subject line: MISSING OOHLAS CD

DO NOT POST IN THE COMMENTS SECTION CAUSE I MIGHT MISS IT

I sincerely apologize for this and will try to figure out a way to make it up to everyone. I'm SO SORRY.

No comments: