Wednesday, June 1, 2005

I AM THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN ALL OF EMO LAND

Saturday at Misshapes was like a pre-Warped tour meeting spot. I will cherish this photo forever... how fucking hot does Mikey look in this photo? My girlfriends are like, drooling all over themselves over the hotness overload in every direction in this photo.


From Left to Right:
Rob Hitt from Midtown, Mikey Way from My Chemical Romance, Brandon Reilly from Nightmare of You, Sarah Lewitinn from right fucking here.

more photos can be seen here

Saturday night at Misshapes was fun as fuck. Brandon and I think someone roofied our drinks cause we went BANANAS. Mikey is a fucking trip and a half sometimes. Like, he's all shy and quiet and then he has a bit to drink and suddenly he's the the trippiest, funniest, dude to ever wear liam's haircut. We were in the backroom at misshapes when Mikey picks up a plugged in hair iron and said:
"Whoa, they have a hair iron on call here. EMERGENCY HAIR STRAIGHTENING!"

No comments: