Thursday, October 25, 2007

INNERPARTYSYSTEM

This is entertainment. Lies are entertainment.

I love InnerPartySystem so much. We put out an ep very quietly a couple weeks ago, and the response has been amazing -- and all offline. Like, people are actually going to stores and picking up their EP. I can appreciate that.

They're a trip. When they played the ST CMJ show it was like NIN meets the Chemical Brothers. Their light show was over the top and I felt a wash of lights all around me and total bliss.

Here, you can have a song for free: Innerpartysystem - "Don't Stop" (right click/save as)

More on their Myspace (where you can find a list of stores carrying their EP)

And tourdates:
26 October - Boston, MA - Harper’s Ferry (Paper Party)
30 November 2007 M Room Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 December 2007 The Orchard NYC New York, New York
12 December 2007 Piano’s New York, New York
20 December 2007 Legend’s Reading

and check out this psychedelic video:
innerpartysystem

Add to My Profile | More Videos

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I am very much in love with Innerpartysystem. We have a review of the EP coming soon.

Anonymous said...

I saw them at dingy little Rex's in West Chester about a year ago and you knew--just knew--that they were meant for so much more. I'm really pleased to see them getting the recognition they deserve. and honestly, Sarah? THEY are your breakout act on Stolen Transmission.

The Dagger said...

i love INTERNpartysystem so much.


lulz.