Sunday, January 25, 2004

HO-FUCKING-RAY!

I'm finally drunk. Do you have any idea how long I've waited for this? I dont think so. I was at Don Hill's tonight for the Plus One party. Plus One is a management company that my friend Jonathan Kaplan started after finding a lot of success with stellastarr* and other projects he was working with. Sadly, I missed stellastarr*s secret show tonight, but i managed to catch all my friends who came out to support. I'm drunk right now by the way.

Ok.

Right.

So, i danced. The boyfirends came out. I was dancing with Greg when my brother sauntered over to us and said "make room for the holy ghost!" ... I guess he felt like we were dancing a bit too close. Thankfully he wasnt there when Greg the boyfriend undid my bra while he was hugging me as i bought a drink -- before i could say "Hello! i'm a pious one!"

Tonight was fun. I dance with Rob Sheff, Ali, and Raph a bunch. My head is spinning right now so it's hard to think right. Oh, i forgot to mention that i had this great conversation with Justine and Greg about band we love and stuff. Most interestingly was our conversation about bands we met that we wish we didnt. It's the sort of thing I constantly think of in my job. But really, whom am i kidding?

I also went to see "Win A Date With Tad Hamilton" today with the prettiest girl in nyc, victoria. I think Vicki managed to get the entire theatre riled up with her running commentary. Seriously, the only person to see a movie with this winter is Victoria. Someone asked me if this film was good and i was like "bring vicki and it will be the best movie you've ever seen."

OK, head spinning too mcuh. Must sleep. Nighty night.

Mmmm... Franz Ferdiand are still good.

No comments: