Sunday, January 4, 2004

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

Miss Modernage gave us the fucking scoop of 2004! BRITNEY SPEARS GOT MARRIED. Oh. My. God.

Meanwhile, Miss Modernage also put up the most comprehensive New Years Eve photo collage... i'm getting my ass grabbed in it. check it. Seriously, i'm scared to death of pussy, but like, i'm in love with the Modern Age. She was my New Years Eve kiss after all. Not everyone can put that on their resume... ok, like 40 people can, but so what?

Tonight I went to Tis Was because Brian Malloy posted on Friendster that he was coming back for one night only. I danced with Julie, Lizzy, Marc, and Mikey. We had fun. Too much fun. I'm drunk now. Well, not really drunk cause i'm still able to do some minor html, but still. Some guy tried to pick me up, and here's how it happend.
Me: (to Johnny Kaps and Jessica) I'm the Jewish Madonna today. I'm wearing two stars of David and pearls!
Johnhy: Totally!
Random Boy: (a minute later, whom i notice hovering over our conversation) Are you looking for someone to dance with? Are you here with anyone?
Me: (pointing to Mikey, my ex) Yeah, i'm with him. (i'm not really, but he was the closest person to me with a penis)
Random Boy: Are you Jewish?
Me: Uh... Yeah. (while holding onto one of my two Stars of David)
Random Boy: Me too.
Me: Oh.
Random Boy: I'm from Israel.
Me: Oh. (turns around).

I'm usually much nicer and friendlier to people. But if your pick up line is "Are you Jewish?" while I'm wearing the BIGGEST AND GAUDIEST Stars of David that ever hit NYC (seriously, one of them was lined with crystals), i think you need a better pick up line.

Anyway, I dance a lot to everything good. People really should start returning to Tis Was. It used to be the fucking shit. What the shit?

No comments: