Monday, January 10, 2005

PLAYLISTS

So I'm working on this book about iPod playlists and one that is giving me so muc delight is one mix that i dubbed the:
"You Have No Idea How Much I Miss You" mix aka the "Why'd You Have to Leave Me, Baby?" mix aka the "I Can't Say it with Words So I Will Say it With Song: I Love You".
If you had any idea how good of a mood i'm in, you'd find this mix to be kinda funny.
Here's what's on it so far, let me know if you've got any suggestions for additions, cause I think it's almost there, but could use a few more songs... I figured this might be kinda fun for anyone that's bored:

Interpol - Untitled
Deathcab for Cutie - Transatlanticism
Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
Echo and the Bunnymen - The Killing Moon
Mazzy Star - Fade Into You
The Cure - Lovesong
Nada Surf - Inside of Love
John Lennon - Jealous Guy
Bright Eyes - Love I dont Have to Love
Beck - Lost Cause
Blur - Out of Time
Morrissey - Whatever Happens, I Love You
Nine Inch Nails - Something I Can Never Have
Pulp - This is Hardcore
INXS - Never Tear Us Apart
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps
Smiths - Asleep

PS - I'd like to see the Mamas & The Papa's "Dedicated to the One I Love" used in a murder scene Tarantino style.

No comments: