Tuesday, January 18, 2005

TELL ME THAT IT'S OVAH

Alright, so today I hear the new Lindsay Lohan song while at TRL with Brian, Meredith, and the Vicar to see the Killers and I couldn't really hear it too well cause i kept on turning to the posse of misfits and going "She's so hot. I wanna do her." Needless to say, between gasps I heard bits and pieces and thought "that shit is poppin. i'm not talking bout that ultimate dancefloor stuff poppin... i'm talking about the rock popping. it's is like an emo song but with her singing." So then I'm in a van driving the Killers to the airport, sitting next to a nodding off Brandon whom i had just made listen to My Chemical Romance's "I'm Not OK (I Promise)" and replying to my inqueries of "how you doin buddy?" with "I'm ooooookay.", chatting to my babycakes Wyatt, and all I can think about is going home to hear this. No wait... all I could think was "Like, OMG! Brandon's knee is totally touching mine!"

So the song is called "Over." listen to it. dont judge without listening.

If you dont like "over" you will love this: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/bigasst.html

This is sort of like one of those posts where i get a call from my coucil saying "bad sarah! bad!"

No comments: