Thursday, April 13, 2006

MONKEY PEOPLE

Men, Women and Children everywhere will love the Men, Women & Children video... which I think the singer, TJ, came up with the concept for.

See It Here. I'm so stoked on that video.

Another video i'm stoked on is Taking Back Sunday's "Make Damn Sure."

Are there any budding video directors here? I think we might do a contest at Stolen Transmission with music videos, but that's still in the works... HOWEVER, never hesitate to make some videos for our bands. Macs are awesome for that. You can put them up on youtube.com and email me the link at sarah.lewitinn@umusic.com ... i'll post them here and on stolentransmission.com and shit. I'm a big fan of those emo stick figure videos, hint hint.

LOL @ that MW&C photo! Nice accessories boys!

No comments: