Sunday, November 16, 2003

Fuck You Saturday Night!

Last night I decided to say fuck you to the weekend and stayed in. Vicki came over and we watched that Amanda Bines (sp?) movie "What a Girl Wants". The movie's subtext was brilliant. Pygmallian. Karate Kid. It was all there. Anyway, I hate going out these days. I think I really over did it for two years where I went out every night until 4am. I think it was since 9/11... i was like "We could die tomorrow. I better party now!" I had a slut on each arm snorting coke off my rack until the wee hours as I poured crystal down my throat. OK, not really, but seriously close.

Instead i cut my bangs and did a bang up job on them.

I really, really, really like the new Phantom Planet song "Big Brat" (video). It sounds like it was influenced by Blur's "Crazy Beat"... which is fucking awesome.

I'm also totally in love with Razorlight. Their video is on their site and the song "Rip it Up" is like the Libertines meets the song "Twist and Shout". I'm going to find the mp3 or buy the cd and dj it.

No comments: