Saturday, November 15, 2003

Oh My God. I am fucking Lucky.

I'm at my parent's house in Tenafly, NJ for shabbat and to look at my old dog Maxine (she's a 15 year old blind shih-tzu who is too cute) and MTV2's Subterranean is a special UK edition. Holy shit. Life doesn't get better. They had a band on called Razorlight that were like the Libertines, only not as good but still fucking great. They make me want to pick up a guitar and learn three chords so I can start a band and be drunk all day and all night and just sing about being young. Wait, i'm in a band already with Greg called Debutaunt. We're huge in London. Someone over there claims to have seen us play before.

I hope they play Muse. Maybe they did and I missed it?! fuck. I am dying to find out what that band's plans are for the States cause that album is great. I love it. I swear I'm gonna get fired from SPIN because I keep on trying to make people listen to it and sending out mass emails saying how much Absolution rules. Nobody there wants to listen to me. I'm gonna burn a bunch of copies and send it out to all the other people at work and label it "Radiohead B-sides album" or something.

Oceansize are on now. They're ok. I think i saw them play at the Boarderline in London with Elefant, but I'm not sure. I might've been too preoccupied by the couple having sex in the bathroom and wondering what flavor condom they were using since the condom machine in the bathroom had various flavors like "lager", "whiskey", and "margarita" ... it's like, that's the shit that gets you in that position in the first place. They should make Alka Seltzer flavored condoms or something. Sober the fuckers up.

Ohh... Interpol commercial. That band makes my heart beat in my pants. Why are they so good? Speaking of... Not sure if that photo of me and Carlos on Halloween worked, so go here: http://www.fotolog.net/ultragrrrl/

I'm too sober tonight. I'm rambling. Must find something.

1 comment:

Geoffrey said...

That's incredibly valuable info. I will observe that I really ask you to this site as taht's a site having truly good subjects to pop in.
2 | 10 | 5