Monday, November 10, 2003

in the days when you were hopelessly poor, i just liked you more

I'm seriously thinking of chanigng the title of this blog as it's so totally untrue these days. I'm no where near sober. Infact, in London I was back to my old ways. I was enjoying lager after lager until my nights resembled something out of a quasi nightmare paired with a fantastic dream.

I laid in bed last night, totally sober, praying for alcohol to fall out of the sky and into my mouth. I laid in bed last night praying for some valium, vicoden, anything that would help me sleep. I stuck my fingers in my ears. I stared at the ceiling. My body really needed drugs and alocohol and something. I'm no longer sober.

I'm back home and not drinking tonight. I will have some tylenol pm and pray that tomorrow is ok.

No comments: