Sunday, December 26, 2004

THE CHORNICLES OF AWESOME

Whomever at the New York Post wrote this, Maxine, you're a fucking genius. A genius I say! Now, tell me something, have you been hiding in my closet while I watch Fuse's Daily Download that i Tivo every day or what? Are you like "Hmm... Sarah's rewound the following videos 89 times: Good Charlotte's "I Just Wanna Live," My Chemical Romance's "I'm Not OK," and Muse's "Time is Running Out"...."

Now that that's out of the way, someone please tell me who makes this amazing jacket that Nicole Richie is wearing.

Also, people have been asking me what I'm doing for New Years Eve.... Well, here you go.

A Very Special MisShapes New Years. Featuring Peaches and VIP! I know it's a bit pricey, but there's gonna be some sweet gift bags and i think some free drinks (but dont quote me on that!)

And then I'm heading over to Motherfucker to see The Bravery.

A warning to my friends: I will be drinking on New Years. I'm not an alcoholic, so I have no need to banish alcohol from my life completely. Please feel free to hold back my hair at appropriate times.

No comments: