Saturday, December 25, 2004

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I love Christmastime. People are happy and lugging their presents around with huge smiles on their faces anticipating what they'll get in return. It's really quite sweet and at the same time, I'm sort of relieved that I don't celebrate it cause I don't think I could afford it. I applaud those with Christmas bonuses who know how to spend it wisely.

I also enjoy Christmas becuase the Discover Channel is usually running amazing shows about the birth of Jesus and other interesting stories about biblical events (passover/easter is another great time to watch the discover/history channel). It's also a fun time of the year to go to the movies with your non-christmas celebrating friends and eat chinese food. This is actually a custom referred to as a Jewish Christmas... however, I've noticed that the goyim have joined in on this custom. That's fine.

I skipped out from normal Christmas Eve activity to spend time at my parent's house. I dyed my hair. My hair, she is black. Now I look like Ashlee Simpson again. I'm like me, circa summer 2003. My mom is gonna have a cow when she wakes up and she's gonna make me wash my hair with detergent so it's not such a harsh black. NOT THIS TIME MOM! I'M AN ADULT NOW!

Also, I've rediscoverd Pleasure Club and I suggest you give them a listen. They're along the same lines as LouisXIV, if LXIV came from New Orlenes and practice black magic and voodoo. I remember seeing PC live once and I'd never seen eyes more haunted than the singer's. Enjoy. NP: Here Comes The Trick.

I'd like to wish everyone a happy and healthy Christmas by sharing this photo with you. It's my friend, Hardcore Dave's brother's pug. I call him Monkey:



No comments: