Monday, December 20, 2004

GOODNESS!

Remember in grade school when you'd get milk during lunch in small cartons and sometimes they were a bit frozen so you had to drink slightly frozen milk? That's what the contents of my boobs are like right now. That's how fucking cold it is outside in NYC. Oh, I long for the sunny warm weather of LA.

Last night I got a text from Hardcore Dave -- he's a manager at Swingers in LA (try their Ahi Tuna sandwich, it's amazing), and I'd been going there a lot while i was out west hoping to spend some time with him and to have a run-in with an Olsen twin -- anyway, while i was tucked away in my freezing cold bed in NYC, his text read "One of the olsen's just came into swingers."

I could've died.

This photo of Kevin Federline makes me feel a bit better:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can someone please tell me why people think kevin federline is hot? i don't get it. i just don't get it.

Ultragrrrl said...

i think the only people who find him attractive are me and britney.