Thursday, October 12, 2006

You're probably fucking sick of hearing from me about Stolen Transmission by this point -- between these news letters, blog posts, myspace messages -- but I don't really care to be honest. How about that? I'm dancing around my office and singing along to the oohlas, spraypainting on the walls, and drinking too many redbulls. And tonight there's gonna be free Zygo Vodka at 1am at the Stolen Transmission Party (152 Orchard st. btw Rivington and Stanton in NYC). It's one of those days...
Anyway, I love you a lot. So love me back. Buy my records please. They’re really good. Thank you.
I love you.
Sarah Lewitinn

PS – Visit my label’s new webstore!!!!

HORRORS FANS – PRE-ORDER THE HORRORS EP NOW


The Horrors are releasing a 5 track EP on October 24rd on Stolen Transmission!
The tracklisting is:

1. Death At The Chapel
2. Crawdaddy Simone
3. Sheena Is A Parasite
4. Jack The Ripper
5. Excellent Choice
Enhanced with the 'Sheena Is A Parasite' video

PRE-ORDER THE HORRORS EP by OCT 23 and receive a limited edition autographed poster!
Go here now to pre-order the EP.

To end speculation, there WILL be a handful US tourdates happening very soon so keep your eyes peeled….

Great new for Monty Are I fans, the band will be performing THREE acoustic shows in a little over a week! Two of the shows will be at FYE, and another will be at Wentworth School of Technology in Boston. The band will also be signing posters and CDs at these locations, so YOU GOTTA GO! Look after the flyer for more info:



Here is more info:

Date: October 20, 2006
Location: Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston, MA
Time: 1pm.

Date: October 20, 2006
Location: FYE - S. Washington St., North Attleboro, MA.
Time: 4pm

Date: October 21, 2006
Location: FYE - 1201 Boston Post Rd. STE 1043, Milford, CT
Time: 2pm

Lastly, Bright Light Fever are on the October cover of Alive and Kicking magazine out in Sacramento! Check out the cover and pick up copies!


OK. I will post a personal post tomorrow. I think i love you, but i'm not sure.

Love,
Sarah

No comments: