Tuesday, May 30, 2006

WOW. WE'RE SUCH FUCKING DORKS

So I DVR "Steven's Untitled Rock Show" since each day it satiates my need for seeing all the best new emo videos. I was AIMing with Karen giving her the play-by-play of not only what I was finding on the internet and ebay, but also what I was watching. I decided to let you all in on the major-dorkage without her permission cause she'd say no-way.

Ultragrrrl: omg. aiden are hosing steven's untitled rockshow!
Ultragrrrl: i tivoed it
Karen: is wiL talkingabout me??
Ultragrrrl: yeS
Karen: scorE!!!
Ultragrrrl: omg!!! a noy video!!!!
Karen: fate!
Ultragrrrl: OMG. THE AIDEN VIDEO!!!
Ultragrrrl: I'M SOOOO KEEPING THIS EPISODE FOREVER.
Karen: hahahahahahaha
Ultragrrrl: DIIIIIIE RAMANTIC
Ultragrrrl: DIIIIIE ROMANTIC
Karen:THIS IS A NIGHTMARE
Ultragrrrl: carlos looks amazing in the video
Karen: i cant believe he agreed to do it
Ultragrrrl: so cool of him to branch out.
Karen: and to think he thought the killers were "poppy"
Ultragrrrl: well, this is just him getting to his goth roots.
Ultragrrrl: i love the scene where he hangs upside down dressed as the crow
Karen: hahahahha i just love his lipliner
Karen: im totes stealing that one day
Ultragrrrl: lipliner is such a lost art
Karen: seriously, we need occasion to revive it
Karen: i was totes all about the lipliner with nude lipstick in jr high
Karen: what the hell was that mac shade that everyone had???

So can anyone help karen out with her inquirey?

No comments: